Situated in an ideal location, the new Anjum Hotel Makkah provides guests with breathtaking views of the Holy Haram, and direct, private, air-conditioned access to the new King Abdullah gate.
Introducing the new Anjum Hotel Makkah. Situated in an ideal location, it provides guests with breathtaking views of the Holy Haram, and direct access within walking distance. With the perfect combination of world-class accommodation, outstanding service and genuine Hijazi hospitality, the Anjum Hotel Makkah is truly where spirituality meets hospitality.
STUNNING ARCHITECTURE, BEAUTIFUL FURNISHINGS
With an arrival experience that is second to none in the Holy City of Makkah, you will instantly be impressed by stunning architecture and an attention to detail that will enhance every aspect of your stay. Designed in Andalusian style with resplendent archways abundant in number, specially made mosaics and ceramic tiles contribute to an atmosphere of peaceful reflection.
RELAXING ROOMS, PLENTIFUL DINING OPTIONS
Our 1,743 rooms feature everything you need to relax, refresh and enjoy your once in a lifetime Hajj or Umrah experience. Choose from four restaurants and lounges seating up to 3,500 guests and serving a wide variety of international and ethnic cuisine, prepared by our multi-national catering team.
SUPERB SIGNATURE SERVICES
A range of outstanding Signature Services are on hand to cater for your every need; including our Manasek Desk team who can provide Hajj and Umrah related assistance and Kids World, which provides a fun learning environment for children from 3 to 7 years old.
HOTEL BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Beautifully-landscaped piazza
- Space to relax – 3,000 sq meters of lounges, restaurants and public spaces on our lobby and mezzanine floors
- 26 direct elevators provide quick and easy access from our piazza and reception desk to all rooms
- Air-conditioned private access direct to the Holy Haram
- A choice of four restaurants and lounges – our two restaurants seat up to 3,500 guests at once and serve a wide variety of international and authentic cuisine
- 1,743 elegantly furnished rooms and suites, each with a private bathroom and shower
- Our luxurious Azad Floor rooms benefit from a dedicated check-in service and exclusive access to the Azad Lounge on the 26th floor, with sublime views over the Holy Haram and beyond
- Our Guest Center team is available 24 hours a day to offer any assistance you need during your stay
- Kids World offers fun and educational care for children aged three to seven years in a safe, healthy and nurturing environment
- Our Manasek Desk is on hand 24 hours a day to ensure your Hajj or Umrah experience is successful and memorable
- Separate large prayer rooms for males and females
- Fully equipped Business Center
- A multipurpose hall especially equipped for meetings
- Accessible rooms for guests with special needs
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Limousine service
- Complimentary wireless internet access available throughout the hotel, including in your room
- Complimentary car parking for our guests (based on space availability)